Mobile App Developer at Groupe Dynamite Inc
As a member of Digital Development, you will work closely with the E-commerce PODs and will be responsible for developing highly usable and performant mobile apps for both of our brands, Dynamite and Garage.
- Education in software engineering, computer science, or IT/IS;
- 8+ years of experience taking part in the full mobile app development lifecycle from design to testing and rollout and support;
- At least 1 project serving a LARGE customer base (focus on CX, telemetry, and performance);
- Solid knowledge in building integrations using REST APIs and GraphQL;
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL;
- Ability to analyze, assess, and communicate technical concepts fluently and clearly;
- Proactive problem solving and a go-getter attitude.
- Create, build, and optimize mobile applications for peak customer experience;
- Refine software development best practices and workflows;
- Lead and oversee the development and upkeep of comprehensive technical documentation;
- Assume full task ownership, with the ability to work independently and remotely;
- Participate actively in technical planning, development, and testing of product features and bug fixes.
Nice to have:
- Experience developing on or integrating with Salesforce Commerce Cloud;
- Knowledge of Swift, Java or Kotlin.
Over and above a competitive salary and bonus plan, registered retirement savings, and flexible group insurance with personalised coverage that meets your needs, you will be at the forefront of a growing organisation that understands the importance of investing in people.
You and your family can enjoy our employee discount at Garage and Dynamite, private sample sales throughout the year and many other exciting perks, including a very flexible vacation program.
No day will be like the last—we aim to be better today than we were yesterday. We are committed to employment equity.