Mid-Level Software Engineer at Piper Companies
We need one to Develop features and improvements to the products in a secure, well-tested, and performant way.
Qualifications of the Mid-Level Software Engineer:
- 3 - 5 years experience as a Java or Node developer
- Experience building search components - Elastic Search
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Mid-Level Software Engineer for an opportunity in Philadelphia, PA for 100% permanently remote work. Mid-Level Software Engineer will work on the company's product, this includes proprietary, customized-off-the-shelf and as well as third-party solutions to enable business lines, service offerings or other.
Responsibilities of the Mid-Level Software Engineer:
- Develop features and improvements to the products in a secure, well-tested, and performant way.
- Write code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Learn, collaborate and teach other Software Engineers. Everyone can contribute something new to the team regardless of how long they’ve been in the industry.
Compensation for the Mid-Level Software Engineer:
Rate: 75/hr - 85/hr
Conversation Salary: $110,000 - $130,000
Comprehensive Benefits: Medical (Cigna), Dental (Cigna), Vision (Cigna), 401K with match (ADP Retirement), PTO, and Holidays