Mid-Level PHP Developer at Scout Clinical
We are looking to hire a talented, eager, and skilled Junior OOP PHP developer who has the fundamental knowledge of writing server-side code in the PHP programming language to join our development team.
The ideal candidate must have the following experience, skills, and knowledge:
- Good Communication and critical thinking skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of database usage
- Eye for details and the big picture
- Sense of ownership and leadership skills
- Some experience with Linux
- 3+ years of experienced with PHP 5.4+
- 3+ years of experience with Symfony or similar fundamental frameworks
- Knowledge of Mongo DB
- Expert at Git CLI - Can solve complex merge conflicts, very comfortable with, branch stuctures, stash, merge, revert, cherry picking, etc... all via cli.
- PHP Unit : Understands how to write meaningful, efficient and maintainable unit tests.
- Experience writing and consuming APIs
- Familiar with managing Linux servers, Nginx, permissions, crons, bash, etc...
- The ideal candidate will have the following competencies and qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field
- Knowledge of JS frameworks, preferably ReactJS
- A background in data entry software
- Knowledge of Mongo Sharding
- Familiarity with Docker
- Experience with Composer
About Meeting Protocol Worldwide
Are you an experienced and talented developer who is passionate about solving complex problems? Are you eager to be part of a collaborative and highly talented team in a growing organization? If so, then Meeting Protocol
Worldwide has an exciting opportunity to join our fast-paced, quickly growing, team-oriented organization. With the motto “No request is too large or too small’, we strive to provide our clients with superior services. Our mission is to be regarded as the best pharmaceutical meeting planning company in the world.
We are looking to hire a talented, eager, and skilled Junior OOP PHP developer who has the fundamental knowledge of writing server-side code in the PHP programming language to join our development team. As a member of the team, you will work with other developers in an AGILE, test driven, SCRUM environment. You will be responsible for managing our back-end services and ensure smooth interchange of data, you will also need to be proficient at communicating and liaising with senior developers to explain how various components work and are supposed to be interacted with. We're looking for someone with solid OOP fundamentals who is excited to learn from team members and grow their development skills. This will primarily be a remote role, ability to make occasional visits to our Far North Dallas office would be a bonus.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ability to estimate given tasks and manage key dates and deadlines
- Developing functionality with accompanying unit tests
- Testing other developers’ functionality
- Integrating with APIs and collaborating to solve issues
- Help identify problems and collaborate with senior developers to generate solutions in a timely manner
- Conducting Analysis of website and application requirements
- Write back-end code and building efficient PHP modules
- Troubleshooting application and code issues
- Revising and modifying application features to enhance performance
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance