Maximo Developer at NexGen Technologies, Inc
NexGen Technologies, Inc. is seeking a “Maximo Developer” to perform planning, testing, deploying and maintaining both existing and future Maximo EAM implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related scientific or technical degree; or equivalent experience.
- · Minimum 3 years of experience in configuration design, development and support of Maximo implementations.
- · Experience with Work Order Module, Configuration modules (Application Designer, Database Configuration, Escalation, Cron Task, Domains), Administration modules (Organization, Calendars, Report Administration, Classification), Maximo mobile, Maximo Spatial.
- · Experience with Assets, Chart of Accounts, MEA Integration, Inventory, Planning (job plans and safety plans), preventive maintenance, purchasing (PR, PO, receiving, companies), and Resources (person, crafts, and labor codes).
- · Experience analyzing, planning and implementing Maximo upgrades specifically relating to version upgrades.
- · Intermediate to advanced SQL knowledge including experience writing and deciphering complex Oracle SQL queries.
- · Knowledge of Relational Database Concepts.
- · Experience with J2EE Applications.
- · Familiarity with Maximo Implementations on a UNIX platform, preferably Solaris.
- · Understanding of web application server setup and configuration specifically utilizing IBM Websphere.
Compensation: $50 - $70 per hour (Dependent on Experience)
NexGen Technologies, Inc. is seeking a “Maximo Developer” to perform planning, testing, deploying and maintaining both existing and future Maximo EAM implementations. The ideal candidate will possess advanced technical and functional knowledge of Maximo EAM v7.6 and/or MAS8, excellent problem-solving abilities, intermediate to advanced SQL skills and knowledge of software development procedures and practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- · Develop/maintain both current and future Maximo EAM implementations including Maximo mobile and/or Maximo spatial.
- · Perform analysis, provide “best practices” guidance, and assist in planning and upgrading of current Maximo.
- · Work closely with the Client User Representatives to troubleshoot and design solutions that meet requirements.
- · Accurately and effectively communicate with the Project Manager and/or Team Lead the level of effort to implement proposed solutions, the current status of ongoing work, and any potential issues.
- · Work well in both a team environment as well as a sole contributor with little or no supervision.
- · Possess excellent time management skills in handling multiple priorities with individual deadlines.
- · Adapt to a rapidly changing environment and work creatively with minimal supervision.
- · Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- · Effectively use MS Office tools for organization and documentation.
- · Other duties may be assigned.
(Last Revision: 2023-02-17)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50.00 - $70.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)