Marketing Lead - Fast Track at Canonical
You have a professional qualification in marketing and are looking for a challenging role with a company that makes world-leading products for the global technology market.
Are you an exceptional marketer?
- You have the unusual quality of being strong at hard sciences - maths or physics, as well as languages or the arts.
- You have a professional qualification in marketing and are looking for a challenging role with a company that makes world-leading products for the global technology market.
- Your technology interests may include cloud computing, IoT, or open source itself, for the enterprise or consumer markets.
- You have a gift for communications and organisation, and enjoy contributing to a highly professional environment with careful choices of the campaign, messaging, channel and audience. You have broad-based knowledge of tech marketing and the competitive field, and you want to be part of the next wave of global platform winners.
- You have always been a leader of one form or another. Whether you are driving a team or a goal, a product or a partner relationship, you are goal-driven and like to plan, and then deliver against that plan. You want the freedom to work from wherever suits you, and are comfortable to be held accountable for performance.
This is the Fast Track application process for Marketing leadership roles at Canonical. As a global platform company we offer a wide range of marketing challenges, from driving our own products to working with partners across the landscape from cloud to hardware, system integration, and IoT. Leadership can take many forms - both management and personal leadership - but it requires a mix of intellect, character and capacity that is rare.
Applications to this Fast Track queue are reviewed by a senior team at Canonical for leadership placements in our marketing group. Successful candidates will be offered a set of opportunities matched to their strengths and interests to start their career at Canonical.