Manual Tester at UST Xpanxion
in this role You will work closely with project stakeholders, development and business teams to ensure test scope meets requirements resulting in quality software.
- ISEB/IQSTB Qualified (Foundation level upwards) and/or AWS Practitioner Certified and/or Agile Certified
- Minimum 7 years formal testing experience in a structured working environment
- Experience testing in Web based applications, Web Services, APIs, Mainframe, Native etc
- Good SQL skills to interrogate relational databases e.g., DB2, MSSQL, Oracle and NoSQL database like DynamoDB
- Experience of working to a formal Agile on user story, scrum and using structured testing and release methods
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have excellent time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- A team player but also able to work independently using your initiative
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working to a formal Agile, using structured testing and release methods
- Minimum 1 year of experience testing in AWS environment
- Experience of working in the Healthcare sector
Job requires an experienced manual tester with a proven track record of testing complex applications. You will be involved in ensuring software quality across a range of IT applications. Responsible for functional testing activities ensuring applications work as expected and issues clearly reported through appropriate channels. You will work closely with project stakeholders, development and business teams to ensure test scope meets requirements resulting in quality software.
Xpanxion is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)