Machine Learning Engineer at Dataworks
In this role you will have the chance to join their product team, they work with several internal teams to create products and technologies that enable machine learning solutions to be put into production.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
To be considered you MUST have experience in the following:
- Master’s degree in a STEM subject
- Industry experience working on developing / deploying machine learning models
- Hands on experience writing code with Python or Java
- Understanding of Software Engineering concepts
- Experience working with tools to manipulate large data sets
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading technology consulting firm who work with a broad array of clients. You will work highly cross functionally with internal teams on developing and deploying Machine Learning solutions at scale.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This organisation is renowned for working on some of the most interesting and cutting-edge Data science projects on a global scale. You will have the chance to partner with some of the most interesting clients in the world and give them the tools and insight that will improve their global business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will have the chance to join their product team, they work with several internal teams to create products and technologies that enable machine learning solutions to be put into production. This role comes with a high amount of autonomy and working collaboratively with other internal teams that are really passionate about their work.
Key things you will be responsible for are:
- Build Machine Learning pipelines and deployment of them
- Writing code which allows solutions to be deployed
- Identifying the correct tools for effective working
- Develop analytical solutions for the various internal teams
- Leading teams and informing them of developments / improvements
You will get the chance to join a leading tech consultancy firm that places innovation at the heart of the work they do, you will also be in an environment that enables for constant development and progression while working in their global community.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $140,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship or a Visa transfer?