Junior/Mid PHP Developer at Human Exponent Inc.
We’re looking for a remote Junior PHP Developer.
- Knowledge of Laravel 7+ version (1+ years);
- Knowledge of JS/Ajax/JQuery, REST/SOAP API, XML/JSON; — Ability to work with MySQL transactions;
We’re looking for a remote Junior PHP Developer. We’re remote-first distributed over the US and Europe. Our customers are mostly startup tech companies - we’re building software to support their talent development efforts.
We’re helping several cool companies (fin-tech, gaming, security, ecommerce, marketing) find their next great team members that suit their needs and team culture. If you take pride in quality, reusable code and you understand that frequently changing requirements and features are part of building IT solutions. And if you’re a self-starter comfortable with uncertainty and structured chaos -THEN APPPY HERE:
Currently one of our clients is looking for PHP Developer for Gambling project. Gambling for citizens of Europe (mainly Great Britain and Germany), aggregator of various games and payment solutions. The project is at the stage of finding new technical solutions, alternative aggregation mechanisms for games and payment systems are being developed. Technical improvisation and creativity are highly encouraged.
!!! Only applications through the link will be considered !!!
APPLY HERE: https://www.gyfted.me/job-offer/gyftedrecruitingchannel-php_developer
- Integration of solutions into the existing project;
- Writing and using API-endpoints, interaction with the database (MySQL);
- Deploy the project to the server via SSH using GIT;
- Work with encryption and cryptography algorithms (aes, openssl, etc.);
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Remote: work from wherever you want and possibility to work form coworking spaces around the world.
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive bonus plans (including health & life insurance, health care plan, personal development budget and more).
Apply here: https://www.gyfted.me/job-offer/gyftedrecruitingchannel-php_developer
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off