Junior/Entry-Level Test-Engineer - NASA Shared Services Center at IT Coalition
We need one to Design, implement, and conduct test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met.
- Bachelor's degree
- US Citizenship required for security requirements
- Experience or exposure to testing environments
- Salary - $45,000 Annually w/ Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Holidays and Education Reimbursement as well as other excellent benefits
- 100% Remote Candidate will preferably live within driving distance to a NASA location for badging/onboarding purposes.
- IT Coalition is currently seeking a Junior/Entry-Level Test-Engineer to support our NASA Program at Stennis Center in Mississippi.
- The chosen candidate will provide entry level test engineering support.
- Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices and procedures on technical assignments.
- Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies.
- Designs, implements, and conducts test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met.
- Develops, maintains and upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products.
- Writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases for testing.
- Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
- Serves as subject matter specialist providing testing know-how for support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications
- Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tool selection.