Junior WEB QA Engineer at G5 Entertainment
this is an opportunity to work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
What we expect:
- Strong knowledge of testing theory.
- Understanding what things like test plan, test case, bug report are.
- Understanding the software life cycle.
- Ability to express thoughts coherently and write clear error-free documents.
Would be a great bonus:
- Experience with Jira bug-tracking system.
- Completed testing courses.
- Experience beta-testing applications.
Have you been dreaming of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let’s grow and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish publisher and developer of mobile games. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we hold leading positions in the gaming industry. We develop games of Match-3, Hidden Object, and Mahjong Solitaire genres. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class F2P projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™ and more.
We’re looking for candidates for the position of: Junior WEB QA Engineer
What you’ll have to do:
- Test web and mobile applications.
- Register defects in a bug-tracking system.
- Compile reports on test results.
- Write testing documents.
What we offer:
Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free sports activities.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
We are in social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, Linkedin
G5 Games Promo Video
Vlad Suglobov about G5 Games history
Results 2021: Vlad Suglobov about the main achievements of the year
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)