Junior Web Developer at Cognosante, LLC
We are looking for a creative and technical individual to join our Ticket to Work Program technical team! This person will be directly involved in managing and update two websites in Drupal.
- A Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, web design or related field; or an associate’s degree or a certificate in web development.
- Understanding of Drupal CMS for general system administration, upgrades, updates, security patches, and other system management tasks
- Experience with BootStrap 4, CSS style sheets, HTML templates, and forms.
- Ability to manage, maintain and perform changes based on client requirements.
- Ability to implement UI/UX changes to the website based on the usability requirements.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and search engines, ability to analyze the data and provide optimization recommendations.
- Reviewing designs created by graphic artists to ensure that they are compatible with the website’s layout or design scheme.
- Creating wireframes, mockups, or prototypes to visualize site layouts before building them using code
- Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
Security Clearance required:
Cognosante is on a mission to transform our country’s healthcare and national security systems. With our health and security-focused solutions, we help public sector organizations achieve the important task of providing the best possible public services to American Citizens. From Enterprise IT, Data Science, and Security Services, to full-scale Consumer Engagement and Interoperability solutions, we are moving government services forward with transformation and innovation. Learn how we are making a difference in people’s lives today!
We are looking for a creative and technical individual to join our Ticket to Work Program technical team! This person will be directly involved in managing and update two websites in Drupal. The ideal candidate is a forward thicker and can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of web design and development principles.
- Communicating with the internal team about design choices and technical details throughout the development process
- Testing code to ensure that it functions properly in different browsers and platforms
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand and fast paced environment.
$61,595.85 - $92,393.78
The pay range for this job is determined by various factors, including but not necessarily limited to location, responsibilities of the job, and alignment with market data. When determining a salary for this role, the following factors may will be taken into consideration - contract-specific affordability, education, knowledge, skills, competencies and experience. The estimate displayed represents the salary range for this position and is just one component of Cognosante’s total compensation package for employees and is not necessarily reflective of actual compensation that may be earned, nor a promise of any specific pay for any specific employee.
Cognosante will not provide sponsorship for employment-based immigration benefits for this position.
Like many other growing companies, Cognosante has been targeted by scammers attempting to make fraudulent job offers to potential candidates. Communication from Cognosante recruiting will only be sent with an official corporate domain email (e.g., @cognosante.com or @accurate.com) and not a commercial domain e-mail (e.g., @gmail.com or @yahoo.com). We will never request payment from you, nor will we send payment to you, prior to your start date. If you have been asked to send or receive any payment, or if you have any doubt about whether you have been contacted by a Cognosante employee, please contact us at
. Thank you.
Cognosante is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)