Junior UI/React Developer at Xtivia Inc
- What you bring to your new team
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, iconography & limitations of the web
- Ability to develop Web UI that conforms to visual designs delivered via Adobe XD, Figma
- Ability to consume REST APIs
- Git (GitHub or GitLab or another Git variant)
- You will need to have the following core competencies:
- Passion for exceeding expectations and continually growing skills
- Multitasking skills as you may need to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Detail orientation and strong follow-through on personal and team tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Bottom line: We are an Agile shop that expects all of our employees to perform with minimal supervision. We are looking for self-starters with strong time management skills, an understanding of Agile principles and an ability to problem-solve quickly.
XTIVIA - Junior UI/React Developer
This is a full-time, salaried, development position with a competitive compensation/benefits package (including profit sharing and productivity bonus plans) and quick growth options.
How you will make a difference
- Sounds like thousands of developers fit this requirement? What more do you expect? Actually, that is the essence of it; the important point being a growth and can-do attitude, and the ability to solve problems FAST!
- Who is XTIVIA? And why should I want to apply? XTIVIA is a certified Great Place To Work (for 3 years running) that provides consulting and development services to companies, large and small. We have been around since the 1990’s and have assembled a top-notch team that is driven to deliver superior software solutions for our customers.
- What kind of projects will I work on? Join our team and work on a modern tech stack to deliver web sites and web/mobile applications that are cutting edge visually, functionally, and architecturally. Some tech that may be new to you today but you will become an expert in at XTIVIA: Jamstack, Next.js, Gatsby, Tailwind CSS, MUI, APIs, GraphQL, REST, Contentful, Strapi, AWS, Netlify, Vercel, Liferay DXP, and more.
- We are looking for a long-term relationship with our employees and business partners, watching and helping each other grow to reach new heights through gained knowledge and common success experiences. XTIVIA is a home, not a stop on the way.
- Join a talented and motivated team that achieves success on the basis of core traits - professionalism, flexibility, persistence, strong communications and above all a deep desire to learn and grow. Sound like a fit? Reach out today. WE WANT YOU!
How you add even MORE value
- Expertise on responsive, mobile-first, and grid based layouts, as well as 508 compliant, minimalist, and semantic HTML are a must.
- Expertise with React Native, Next.js, Gatsby, Node and related UI libraries/frameworks
- Work with cloud technologies - AWS, Azure, Vercel, Netlify
- Work with content management systems and digital experience platforms—Contentful, Liferay DXP, and Strapi
Get to know XTIVIA
- XTIVIA is an innovative B2B technology enterprise solutions company committed to providing integrated technology solutions and services, delivering measurable results as a trusted industry thought leader for 30 years.
- Our services include managed services and business solutions, like DevOps, CRM, and ITSM; database support and management; application solutions, including mobile apps; ERP solutions for GovCon and the private sector; and platform integration, with APIs as well as digital experience CMS solutions.
- If you can imagine the business outcome, XTIVIA can create it with technology.
- XTIVIA has offices in Colorado, New York, New Jersey, Missouri, Texas, and Virginia.
How we take care of our team members
For XTIVIA to recruit—and retain—the most experienced and talented people, XTIVIA offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Our employees are our corporate family, so benefits extend beyond our employees to include their families. We provide affordable medical, dental, and vision benefits. Other benefits include a 401(k) plan with match, company-paid disability and life insurance, voluntary life insurance options, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), identity and fraud protection, recognition and wellness programs. To promote a healthy work-life balance, XTIVIA offers team members flexible paid time off and remote and flexible work options, enabling you to spend time with family and recharge as needed without worrying about accruals. In addition, we encourage ongoing career development by offering paid training and certification opportunities. Our benefits are designed and focused around our culture and core values, treating people the way we would like to be treated.
This position has an expected salary range of $60,000 - $85,000.
You will also be eligible for the XTIVIA employee bonus plan.
Your compensation is based on your skills and experience - talk with your recruiter to learn more.
What We Promise
At XTIVIA, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, parental status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. XTIVIA believes that diversity and inclusion among our team members are critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.