Junior Software Engineer (.Net) at Personify
Personify Corp is looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join our squad. You will further expand automation and functionality, and be part of new feature development for our ThreeSixty product.
What you bring
- The education and experience. You may have a diploma or degree in Computer Science or a related field. You are familiar with computer science fundamentals, coding standards and design principles / patterns, reviewing and debugging code, and automation.
- The technical skills. You have experience with Java, Java Script, HTML and a willingness to learn new tools, including .NET and AWS.
- The collaborative approach. You understand the concepts of collective responsibility and ownership and practice active listening and empathetic engagement across diverse perspectives. You are driven to stay at the cutting edge of technology, continuously learning and growing. You have outstanding communication skills and can build strong relationships within and across teams. You have a quality mindset and respond to change by adapting.
WHO WE ARE
At Personify, we build strong connections with our clients so they can build strong connections with their communities. One of the most diversified and fastest-growing technology providers of integrated software solutions, we are innovative leaders in the industry and respond to the needs of our clients through products that include:
- A2Z Events, a multi-event platform that enables clients to manage their events from start to finish, including floor plans, financials, managing contracts and sponsorships, and increasing engagement through mobile applications and a networking suite.
- CommUnity, an online community platform for those with common interests to connect, learn and collaborate.
- Wild Apricot, an all-in-one solution that automates and simplifies workflows enabling nonprofits and associations to manage their membership, streamline their processes, and make room for human connections.
- MemberClicks, an easy-to-use member management cloud solution aimed at small to medium-sized nonprofit organizations and associations.
- ThreeSixty, an enterprise management solution for associations, nonprofits, YMCAs and JCCs to engage, manage and grow their membership.
At Personify, we're in the relationship building business, powering conversations, donations, events, and foundations through analytics, tools, and robust backend management systems. With 300+ employees in our offices in Austin, Atlanta, and Toronto, and as part of remote teams across Canada and the US, we're the people designing the technology that reaches 30,000+ clients resulting in 3B+ interactions a year with our products. Joining us is a chance to take your skills and expertise and build solutions for the real world that strengthen the connection between clients, their mission, and their communities.
Who we need
Personify Corp is looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join our squad. You will further expand automation and functionality, and be part of new feature development for our ThreeSixty product. If you enjoy taking on new challenges, working in a rapidly changing environment, learning new skills, and applying it all to solve significant and impactful business problems, we want you as part of our team.
What's in it for you
Exposure, mentorship, collaboration and career growth.
This is a genuine opportunity to be part of a collaborative team, to be mentored by Senior Engineers and Technology leaders, to grow your coding skills across our modern frameworks. It’s a chance to see your ideas come together - and land in front of end-users within weeks or days. At Personify, we offer a balance between established and responsive, between new and tenured. We are proud to say, many of our team members have been here for 5, 10, even 15 years. And, we have people who've joined us recently. Joining us now is a chance to grow your career into a Senior Engineer and beyond on this or another one of our purpose-driven products used globally.
How you will make an impact
Build. You will configure, maintain, test, and debug existing or new systems, ensuring we deliver quality features and bug fixes that align with our development process.
Grow. You will expand your skills and your understanding of solving real-world problems. You will gain exposure to all aspects of product feature development, as you collaborate to solve complex issues and push yourself to the next level of your career.
Prioritize quality. You will provide end-to-end support of applications, participate in incident response activities, and help improve software stability and performance.
What you bring
The education and experience. You may have a diploma or degree in Computer Science or a related field. You are familiar with computer science fundamentals, coding standards and design principles / patterns, reviewing and debugging code, and automation.
The technical skills. You have experience with Java, Java Script, HTML and a willingness to learn new tools, including .NET and AWS.
The collaborative approach. You understand the concepts of collective responsibility and ownership and practice active listening and empathetic engagement across diverse perspectives. You are driven to stay at the cutting edge of technology, continuously learning and growing. You have outstanding communication skills and can build strong relationships within and across teams. You have a quality mindset and respond to change by adapting.
WHY JOIN US?
- We are committed to creating a balanced, inclusive, and equitable workplace.
- We recognize and appreciate the varied experiences, backgrounds, and knowledge our team can bring to our culture, operations, products, and relationships internally and externally.
- We have an impactful recruitment diversity strategy to increase representation across the company at every level. And, we're working with our teams to create employee resource groups that further support our people in the safe spaces and ways they need to feel heard.
- We're proud of our evolution. We promote – and live – a culture of not just listening but acting, making ourselves available and accessible.
- We're a great place to work.
Guided by our values, inspired by our clients, and forging ahead with optimism and the commitment to service of a new President and CEO, Scott Collison, at the helm, Personify is driven by our purpose. We empower our clients, from small nonprofits to large enterprise organizations, to build strong connections with their communities, ultimately enabling them to achieve their missions. And, our leadership team brings profound expertise and a deep commitment to taking Personify to the next level.
With generous paid-time-off, flexibility, and the option to be fully remote, we prioritize the well being of our teams. Choosing where to power up their laptops empowers our employees to connect with each other and our clients from anywhere while meeting their life demands and without sacrificing their performance. In fact, we know it makes them do better, feel better, and enjoy being part of our company.
Recognized by Built In Austin in its Best Places to Work Awards for three years in a row in 2019, 2020, and 2021, we spend our days creating a virtual place and physical space where people are comfortable being themselves, feel supported and heard, enjoy each other's company, and have an opportunity to shine.
Personify is a company made up of people who like to work with brilliant teams passionate about delivering exceptional solutions to our clients. We're a place to make an impact, see the difference, and accelerate your career doing something you love.
We know not everyone gains their education and skills the traditional way, so if you feel you have 70% of the qualifications you are looking for and you are ready to make a difference, submit your application. Of course, we can't promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider the full scope of who you are and what you bring.
Personify is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected characteristics.
Employment offers are contingent on the candidate successfully completing a background investigation in compliance with federal, state, and local laws.