Junior Software Engineer at Sandata Technologies LLC
Sandata is looking for a Junior Software Engineer to help us deliver SaaS based applications, web services and data processes that support our product offerings.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or 2 to 4 years of software engineering experience.
- Experience using .NET Technologies
- Microsoft SQL Server, PostreSQL, and/or Oracle RDMS experience preferred.
- Experience with any of the following will be considered a plus: Experience designing User Interfaces, mobile applications, GPS, Medicaid/Medicare billing, accounting.
- Detail Oriented
- Able to work without direct supervision
Sandata Technologies is the leading supplier of software technology solutions serving home care and I/DD agencies, managed care organizations, and state payer programs throughout the United States. The Sandata solution has been implemented by 15,000 Provider Agencies, 18 State Payers, and 50 MCO Payers to ensure their compliance with changes in regulatory/compliance requirements and ongoing complexities.
Sandata is looking for a Junior Software Engineer to help us deliver SaaS based applications, web services and data processes that support our product offerings. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, able to drive tasks to completion independently, and able to learn new skills on the job as project requirements expand.
What you will do:
- Ensure to enforce coding standards and naming conventions
- Build User Interface components using our Rapid Application Development framework.
- Apply Business rules to UI components using our RAD framework.
- Participate in building/modifying new and existing applications.
- Apply analytical and critical thinking skills to all job activities.
- Ensure security of personal health information
Sandata employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account for health and dependent care
- Health Savings Account
- BenefitsVIP/Health Advocate
- Company paid Life insurance and STD
- 401(k) Plan
- Maternity Leave
- Parental Leave
- Aflac STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital, and Accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement & paid certification programs
- In-house product training programs
- Catalog of training courses for skills development
- Career Pathing for every department
- Employee Resource Groups (BIPOC, LGBTQ, Women, Military Veterans)
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Paid lunch break
- Employee discounts and company perks
- Casual work environment
- Remote work
- Frequent employee events and fun social clubs
At Sandata, we are committed to creating a real and measurable Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiative. We will create a work culture where we are curious, celebrate, respect, and appreciate our unique diverse stories, and how we've come to where we are. We will do everything possible so that people know that we care about them as an individual and work to build equity in our people, systems, and processes. We are continuing to grow our efforts, and we will grow further together.