Junior Software Engineer at Dakno Marketing
Dakno is currently looking for a full-time/remote Junior Software Engineer. This person will be responsible for working with senior team members to maintain and enhance our real estate property search platform.
- 1+ year of experience in software development.
- Proficiency with a modern programming language.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
- Git version control
- IDE and debugging tools
- Knowledge of the real estate industry
Dakno is currently looking for a full-time/remote Junior Software Engineer. This person will be responsible for working with senior team members to maintain and enhance our real estate property search platform. The ideal candidate for this position will be comfortable working with relational and schema-less database systems, as well as developing software in a small team environment.
- Develop and maintain data processing software.
- Work with database systems to store and extract application data and configurations.
- Identify and solve issues using debugging tools and problem-solving skills.
- Perform data mapping and migrations to allow unified access to disparate data sources.
- Work with data vendors to implement new data sources.
- Work from Anywhere
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Matching
- Yearly Anniversary Bonus
- Monthly Technology Reimbursement
- Wellness / Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Rewards Program
- Quarterly Employee Gift Boxes
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Full Remote Position
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Software Development Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)