Junior Software Engineer at ABC Financial Services, Inc.
We need one to Act as a Full-stack Developer role in a SCRUM team and contribute in all phases of SCRUM collaborating with other team members
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 1+ years of Java and Spring experience
- 1+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 1+ years of Cloud enabled/cloud native distributed application development experience (Java stack, Spring Boot, JDBC, AWS/PCF)
- 1+ years of RDBMS experience in MySQL/SQL Server/Oracle
- 1+ year message streaming technologies (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- 1+ year AWS (SQS, S3)
- 1+ year experience in containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with API Gateways and integration frameworks, containers, container orchestration
- Experience with Linux, Apache, SQL Server, and Oracle
- Experience with Junit, Gradle, JBoss
- Proficiency in envisioning and orchestrating End-to-End business solution with right mix of technologies including infrastructure sub-domain
- Ability to quickly assess and learn new or emerging technologies, create PoCs and provide recommendations in the solution design
- Ability to reverse engineer and analyze existing applications and migrate them into organization's target application architecture
- Advanced development experience with JDBC or object/relational persistence strategies
- But wait, there’s more…
- 1+ years of SQL experience
- 1+ years of SAF (Scaled Agile Framework) experience
- Knowledge and understanding of DevOps principles.
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud computing, PaaS design principles and micro services and containers.
- Knowledge and understanding of application or software security such as: web application penetration testing, secure code review, secure static code analysis.
- Developing, delivering, or consuming B2B consumable web services
- It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
- We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Acting as a Full-stack Developer role in a SCRUM team and contribute in all phases of SCRUM collaborating with other team members
- Taking up tooling, integrating with other applications, piloting new technology Proof of. Concepts and leveraging the outcomes in the ongoing solution initiatives
- Making enhancements to existing web applications built using Java and Spring frameworks
- Following Secured Coding guidelines, Test Driven Development
- Working with QA teams to conduct integrated (application and database) stress testing, performance analysis and tuning to ensure quality requirements are met.
- Have passion for hands-on coding and testing, putting the customer first, and delivering an exceptional and reliable product to ABC financial customers
- Curious to see where technology and the industry is going and constantly strive to keep up through personal projects
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail, accuracy, and expert in debugging issue, and root cause analysis
- Act as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- High growth, highly collaborative, exciting environment
- Purpose led company with a Values focused culture
- Remote First
- Well established market leader with a start-up vibe
- People focused Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Wellness, Mental Health and Fitness benefits
- Open PTO
ABC’S COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUALITY, BELONGING AND INCLUSION:
ABC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are intentional about creating an environment where employees, our clients and other stakeholders feel valued and inspired to reach their full potential and make authentic connections. We foster a workplace culture that embraces each person’s diversity, including the extent to which they are similar or different. ABC leaders believe that an equitable and inclusive culture is not only the right thing to do, it is a business imperative. Read more about our commitment to diversity, equality, belonging and inclusion at abcfitness.com
ABC Fitness Solutions (abcfitness.com) is the premier provider of software and related services for the fitness industry, and has built a reputation for excellence in support for clubs and their members. ABC is the trusted provider to boost performance and create a total fitness experience for members of clubs of all sizes whether a multi-location chain, franchise or an independent gym.
Founded in 1981, ABC helps nearly 16,000 clubs and facilities globally perform better and more profitably offering a comprehensive SaaS club management solution that enables club operators to achieve optimal performance. ABC Financial is a Thoma Bravo portfolio company, a private equity firm focused on investing in software and technology companies (thomabravo.com).
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!