Junior Software Developer - SaaS/PHP/MySQL at CyberCoders
We are rapidly growing and looking to add an up-and-coming, talented Software Developer to our innovative team of engineers.
What You Need for this Position
Must have at least 2+ years experience with:
- Software Development / Computer Engineering
- Architecture Design skills
- Data Science background is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
We are the future of Healthcare scheduling. Our rapidly scalable, workforce optimization and staff scheduling SaaS platform helps healthcare facilities optimize staffing, lower their costs and enhance communications across various departments. Healthcare facilities are now finally able to combat understaffing and overstaffing and get comprehensive benchmarking and data analytics all on a single platform!
We are rapidly growing and looking to add an up-and-coming, talented Software Developer to our innovative team of engineers. If you enjoy helping people and want to be part of a cutting-edge start-up, then this job is for you. Apply today!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- 100% REMOTE
- be part of the Covid-19 solution
- help Veterans
- What You Will Be Doing
You will be collaborating with our development team and product manager to design and optimize code, and create/modify computer application software programs to meet our clients specification needs. You will be responsible for changing various software configurations and architecting new large features as requested by the client for optimal performance.
What's In It for You
- Compensation $90k-$130k
- 100% REMOTE
- Full-Time position
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- 401k match
- So, if you are a Software Developer with 2+ years experience with PHP/MySQL, please apply today!
- Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Cassidy Kolb
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.