Junior Software Developer at TRISTAR
TRISTAR is seeking a Junior Software Developer for our government customer in Crane, IN.
- Minimum of 2 years of Software Developer experience
- Experience with C#, Java, or similar
- Experience with source control such as Git, Subversion, or similar
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- MUST be a US Citizen
- Analyze business and technical tasks
- Participate in a team of developers to solve issues, create solutions, provide support for deployed applications
- Contribute expertise in a professional and collaborative work environment
- This position is 100% remote
- Understand and interpret code in Java and C#
- Document code and engineering procedures
- Participate in virtual team meetings
- Assist in creation of user manuals and other technical documentation
- Help to facilitate functional testing of software
- Successful candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a government-issued security clearance of secret level or higher; interim may be required before starting
Education and Certification:
- BS in Computer Science, Informatics, Computer Engineering, or related STEM field preferred
- Industry certification required for IAT Level II in accordance with DoD 8570 (for example CompTIA Security+) - willing to obtain prior to start date
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with TRISTAR's vaccination policy. All TRISTAR employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment through delivering it to Sentry MD by uploading it tohttps://mysentrymd.com/sentrymd.html#/upload/112 .
Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement by contacting [email protected] and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if stricter, will take precedence over TRISTAR's vaccination policy.
Employees hired after the last day to meet the December 8, 2021, vaccination deadline will need to be fully vaccinated or exempted prior to their start date.
Per Executive Order 14042 dated September 9, 2021, and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance issued on September 24, 2021.
TRISTAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status