Junior Software Developer at Five Star Professional
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior software developer to join our small software design team. You will assist with all functions of software coding and design.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- · Good fit with company values – Agile, Trustworthy, Client-focused, Dedicated, and Team Player
- Assisting with all aspects of software design and coding
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills
- Writing and maintaining code
- Working on minor bug fixes
- Responding to requests from the development team
- Software testing
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Knowledge of basic coding languages
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
- Detail oriented
Five Star Professional is an innovative marketing services company serving the Real Estate, Mortgage, Insurance and Wealth Management industries across the United States. Founded in 2003 with a marketing research focus, Five Star Professional developed a rigorous research process which is proven to identify outstanding professionals within these industries. Once identified, Five Star Professional provides a wide array of free and paid marketing services to help promote these outstanding professionals.
Five Star Professional has five core values as the bedrock of its company culture. These values are Agile, Trustworthy, Client-Focused, Dedicated, and Team Player. To have a place at Five Star Professional, each employee must demonstrate these core values in their everyday work and interactions with clients and fellow employees. If these core values resonate with you – we would love to have you on our team!
We have a “Video On”, permanent work from home culture. Our “Video On” culture helps us stay connected by seeing the faces of our co-workers and helping build on our core value of Team Player. We embrace technology to not only better serve our customers, but also to build a connected workforce. With employees in more than 15 states, we stay connected virtually and build collaboration through an intentionally designed system of company Happy Hours, Team Meetings, Virtual Lunches, Daybreak Coffee Chats – always with “Video On”.
At this time, positions at Five Star Professional cannot be performed remotely from California, Montana, New York, or outside of the continental United States.
To learn more about our company and working with us, visit: https://www.fivestarprofessional.com/public/workwithus.
To learn more about the broader suite of marketing services we provide the professionals we serve, in addition to our award recognition program, visit: https://essentialengine.com/.
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior software developer to join our small software design team. You will assist with all functions of software coding and design. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase and respond to requests from senior developers.
In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, salary range is displayed – Salary: $60,000 per year.
- Our benefits package includes, but is not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life Insurance and Short/Long-Term Disability at no cost to employees
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Voluntary benefit options
- Paid company holidays, paid time off, volunteer time off
- Health club reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts from nationally recognized brand-name products and services
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Please provide your years of experience for each program:
Please provide your skill level for each program: