Junior Software Developer at Creative Testing Solutions
This position is responsible for assisting in the discovery, development, implementation, and support of software applications across CTS, its affiliates and business units.
- Education: High school diploma, appropriate college level courses or online study of various programming skills.
- Knowledge in Structured Query Language (SQL) and Stored Procedures.
- Understanding of full software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Experience in a Windows development environment utilizing Oracle and SQL databases and Web UIs preferred.
- Experience working in ASP.NET, C#, MVC, HTML, Visual Basic, XML, Java Script, jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS, SQL Server report, Content Management System such as DNN preferred.
- Experience with source control software.
- Experience with current object-oriented concepts, frameworks, and languages for software, web, and mobile application development.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must possess the skills and abilities to successfully perform all assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must have analytical, statistical, personal organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and participate as an active team member.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and execute a variable workload and multiple priorities.
- Office work environment
- Travel: < 5%
- 5+ hours per shift: Sitting, finger dexterity, reaching waist to shoulder.
- Up to 3 hours per shift: Standing, Walking, bend, squat, kneel, handling, driving, reaching above shoulders, reaching waist to shoulder, reaching knee to waist, reaching floor to knee, grasping items, lift/carry/move items up to 40 pounds, push/pull items up to 10 pounds.
Job Description Summary
This position is responsible for assisting in the discovery, development, implementation, and support of software applications across CTS, its affiliates and business units. This role will work with various teams across the organization to deliver quality application services and support information systems enablement.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOP’s and external regulations.
- Assures quality customer service to all customers.
- Maintains good attendance and punctuality per the absence policy.
- Contributes in researching and performing analysis for requests for change and executes the activities required to complete the work order.
- Follows appropriate documentation to ensure compliance with software development standards, policies and procedures or best practices.
- Assists with producing detailed and accurate estimates for time required to review technical specifications, performing design reviews, code reviews and unit testing for assigned projects and tasks.
- Works closely with other functions within IT (e.g. Architecture, Infrastructure, Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance) to ensure the highest quality software.
- Interfaces with end-users to ensure their requirements are met.
- Remains abreast of changes and developments in the blood banking industry related to regulations and standards and provides direction to implement required changes. Establishes and maintains a network of professional relationships.
- Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. The job description reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not necessarily be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job. Creative Testing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Additional Job Details:
Monday to Friday
COVID VACCINATION POLICY
Creative Testing Solutions believes that being vaccinated helps provide safety and care for our employees, donors, their families, and the larger community. Therefore, Creative Testing Solutions requires that all staff be completely immunized against Covid-19. Individuals applying for this position should be aware of the COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will be required to be vaccinated as of their first day of work unless an approved exemption is in place prior to their start date.
Creative Testing Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Our organization is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
or call 1-844-220-2613 to let us know the nature of your request. A representative will respond to accommodation requests within two business days. Please note that this email/phone number is for medical/disability accommodations only and any other inquiries will not receive a response.
Please see the below information about applicant rights and our commitment to compliance:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
All candidates who receive a conditional written offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test in accordance with the Company's established guidelines.