Junior Software Automation Engineer at ATC
in this role Candidate willing to actively contribute in the day-to-day planning, design, execution, and reporting of manual test cases and automated test scripts
Requirements for success in the role:
- Expertise in test automation tools such as Selenium or similar.
- Excellent in software testing fundamentals, concepts, and processes.
- Excellent skills in object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of automation frameworks for UI Automation.
- Must have strong coordination, communication, reporting, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team with a diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- Desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Must be passionate about software quality.
Life at ATC
At ATC we keep an eye on the future, innovate continuously, and integrate disruptive technologies into breakthrough solutions. This is how we partner with companies to move them forward and help them win.
We partner with entrepreneurs and businesses to build products that solve everyday problems through the creative use of technology. We nurture client efficiency not only through the custom products we build for their organizations but with the automation opportunities we identify through expert business analysis.
ATC’s mission is to enable our customers to solve the most challenging problems using technology and design. We accomplish this with our family of SAAS products and services.
About the team: Automation Engineering:
Young and energetic team solving customer problems, ranging from Cloud transformation, Automation, Enterprise technology transformation, and Batch migration to Cloud, across the globe transcending business verticals. The team is also working on intuitive & user experience-based product development in the areas of Application Lifecycle Management, Conversational chatbot, Low code Integration Platform, Blockchain, and Learning platforms applying cutting edge technologies.
Job titles associated with this role:
- Junior software automation engineer/ Associate software automation test engineer.
- Candidate willing to actively contribute in the day-to-day planning, design, execution, and reporting of manual test cases and automated test scripts
- Follows software engineering principles in the development of automation, manual test cases, software tools, and SQL
- Quick learner, understand and apply test-driven design concepts to test and debug automated solutions or manual test executions and software utilities developed by self and others
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Proficient in Speaking, Reading and Writing English
- Should be able to participate in meetings, communicate thoughts clearly/concisely and push back whenever required
Our core values:
- Customer focus - We have a razor-sharp focus on creating better customer experiences.
- Agility - We expect our colleagues to think independently and learn & act quickly.
- Deeper problem solving - Solving emerging problems and issues permanently is a way of life at ATC.
Where you work is as important as why you work. We are committed to an employee-centric atmosphere that drives fulfillment and encourages an enriching and collaborative culture of advanced and engaging professionals. We operate in an onshore/ offshore model, we have teams that work in multiple time zones. We expect our employees to be available to work extended/flexible hours and/or be available on weekends as needed to deliver the best for our stakeholders and clients.