Junior Red Team Operator- Associate at PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
- Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Understanding of technology or information security principles, including a broad, high-level understanding of information security policy requirements and compliance as well as current events within the cyber security space;
- Possessing experience in a global corporate environment navigation;
- Understanding business processes, particularly in the information security or information technology space;
- Sharing knowledge within a professional services environment;
- Building relationships with stakeholders and colleagues;
- Developing an awareness of Firm and NIS services;
- Approaching stakeholders and colleagues in an organized manner;
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
- Performing research using available tools and methodologies;
- Analyzing data and presenting findings to colleagues;
- Writing and communicating in a corporate environment;
- Applying knowledge of red teaming and penetration testing methodologies;
- Developing a proficiency with programming and scripting languages;
- Applying knowledge of system administration and networking concepts;
- Understanding Windows architecture and internals;
- Demonstrating knowledge of adversarial tactics, techniques and procedures;
- Applying an understanding of the principles of information security engineering, architecture, and application security;
- Delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor proactively; and,
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner to deliver clear requests for information.
A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You’ll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protect our firms intellectual assets.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsassociate2.
For positions in New York City, visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-a-ifsassociate2