Junior React Engineer at Compliable
As a Junior React Engineer, you will be responsible to help maintain and develop a medium sized client-facing web application. You will be working with experienced, passionate programmers as part of the team.
Who you are
- You write code to create robust web application front-ends.
- You continuously optimize web designs to provide a smooth, beautiful user experience.
- Troubleshoot bugs and issues that may require investigating both the front-end and back-end.
- Closely collaborate with back-end and full stack developers.
- In this position, the chosen candidate is expected to have a hands-on, problem-solving approach and a friendly human-facing side to communicate and manage expectations.
- So some required experience is needed, which includes
- ES6+ features (Promises, Async/Await)
- Web UI design with HTML/CSS
- Front-end JS libraries/frameworks
- Single-page applications (SPA)
Compliable makes gaming licensing easy.
Our platform helps legal US sportsbooks, vendors, and iGaming companies quickly manage their employees' gaming licenses and efficiently apply for new licenses across multiple states. Employees don't need to spend weeks filling out different forms for every jurisdiction. Instead, they enter key information just ONCE and Compliable intelligently re-uses that information and auto-populates it across multiple states' forms, generating error-free applications so customers can focus on their business, not the ongoing regulatory requirements of their people.
About the Role
- As a Junior React Engineer, you will be responsible to help maintain and develop a medium sized client-facing web application. You will be working with experienced, passionate programmers as part of the team.
- We value a broad knowledge base and encourage our employees to develop a well-rounded skill set and be comfortable contributing to any part of the codebase.
- We work in agile scrum teams, which means you will be working closely with a smaller group of co-workers.
- We use daily stand-ups and put a strong emphasis on communication and knowledge-sharing.
- Compliable offers a number of excellent benefits, including:
- Stock options, allowing all staff to participate in company growth
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Access to a 401(k) plan
- 2 weeks of paid time off per year for all employees, with an additional week added for your 2nd and 4th anniversary at the company
- 1 week of recovery time per year, to be used to recover mentally or physically
- Work from anywhere! Compliable is a Remote First company; staff are free to live and work from anywhere in the world, provided you maintain the ability to be paid as a U.S. citizen.
- Flexible time: No being chained to your desk for 8 hours a day! Compliable provides a lot of leeway on how you go about completing your weekly tasks/goals.
- Four Day Work Week: Monday to Thursday, we have a regular 8 hour workday expectation, from approximately 9:00am to 5:00pm MST. Fridays, however, are yours!
- Adventure Time: Sometimes called “paid paid vacation”, on your first work anniversary, you will receive a company stipend that can be used in conjunction with a planned vacation to help you plan memorable experiences you might not otherwise get to enjoy. Always wanted to book a cruise or travel abroad, but didn’t have the funds? Adventure Time will help make your plan a reality.
Our Pledge to You
We are committed to an open and transparent hiring process that respects your time and effort in applying, and removes as much bias as possible from candidate selection. All applicants will receive notifications on the status of their application, regardless of whether they are selected to move forward in the process. Applicants who are not chosen to move forward are welcome to request additional data on why they were not selected.
Compliable provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, applicants, and job seekers, and is committed to making decisions using reasonable standards based on each individual’s qualifications as they relate to a particular employment action (e.g., hiring, training, promotions). No person shall be discriminated against in employment or harassed because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, protected veteran status, military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, citizenship status, genetic information, marital status, parental status, ancestry, source of income, credit history, housing status, order of protection status, actual or perceived association with such a person or other classes protected by law.
The first notifications for this position will be sent out by Friday, May 13.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance