Junior .NET Software Developer at Wedgewood Inc.
The Junior .NET Azure Software Developer to help manage and provide daily support of our mission critical business applications.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields preferred or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of programming experience
- C# in .Net Framework or Core development experience
- Experience with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- Understands quality code and architecture
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Our company was originated on a simple idea: to leave everything a little better than we found it. In 1985, Greg Geiser founded Wedgewood with the purpose of doing just that - revitalizing communities, one home at a time. These days, we have continued to expand that goal of helping others. Whatever life changes may be going on, whatever the story is, we are here to simplify the home sale process.
Why you should apply:
Wedgewood offers our team members a competitive compensation, 401K, and traditional benefits like medical, dental, and vision. We also have many additional perks:
INVEST WITH US -With Wedgewood’s In-house Investment Programs, you get to participate in the growth and profitability of the company through our in-house investment programs.
STUDENT LOAN PAYDOWN -Wedgewood recognizes the importance of quality education so we have partnered up with Gradifi to assist you with your student loans.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE - This is a great place to contribute to the community! Through our volunteer service, sustainable initiatives, charitable giving, and work with local universities, Wedgewood provides opportunities throughout the year for its employees to give back to the community for the greater good.
WORK HARD – PLAY HARD - You can expect to get invited to various company sponsored events throughout the course of the year. Past events have included sporting events, happy hour, parking lot BBQs, bowling and bocce ball tournaments, office theme parties, and more.
About the role:
100% REMOTE POSITION. The Junior .NET Azure Software Developer to help manage and provide daily support of our mission critical business applications. The candidate will participate in requirements gathering sessions and work alongside other developers to enhance existing applications to support the growing needs of the business. The individual should have experience with all layers of a web application, SQL skills, and knowledge of Software Design Patterns and best practices.
What you'll do:
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Provide technical support
Wedgewood occupies 50,000 square feet in a state of the art headquarters in Redondo Beach, California and has been named Company of the Year by the city. Wedgewood has additional office locations in Las Vegas and Dallas, and along with smaller offices throughout the country.
Wedgewood is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
APPLY TODAY, Let’s start your future with Wedgewood!