Junior Level Data Integration Specialist at Dutch Ridge Consulting Group
DRCG is a proud member of the team supporting the FBI's Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division.
- Proficiency with SFTP and web services is required. SOAP, and REST protocols is desired.
- A minimum of three years' experience in SPL is required. PL/SQL and T-SQL code is desired.
- A minimum of three years' experience in programming languages is required. Java, Python, C, C#, and .NET are desired.
- A minimum of three years' experience in databases is required. Oracle, Postgres, MS Access, My SQL, Sybase, Firebird database software, c-treeACE, SQL Developer, and relational databases is desired.
- A minimum of three years' experience in transforming languages and schemas is required. XML, XSLT, XSD, and DTDs is desired.
- A minimum of three years' experience in using data standards and validation tools is required.
- A minimum of three years' experience in maintaining and troubleshooting SFTP data connections is required.
- A minimum of three years' experience with LE data and IEPD specifications.
- Current Secret clearance
- The ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
JUNIOR LEVEL DATA INTEGRATION SPECIALIST
Dutch Ridge Consulting Group, LLC (DRCG) is an ISO 9001:2015, Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Certified Veteran Enterprise (CVE), Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). DRCG provides technical support staff at nine locations throughout the United States with corporate offices in Beaver, Pennsylvania and Ashburn, Virginia. DRCG offers expertise in Systems Integration (SI), Information Technology (IT) solutioning, Program Management, Risk Management, Business Process Reengineering (BPR), Requirements Engineering, Workflow Solutioning, and Business Consulting Services. Established in 2016, DRCG holds a TS facility clearance, is 100% US owned, and has over 50 employees (97% hold a Secret clearance or higher). DRCG optimizes client investments by leveraging expertise to better manage the growth and transformation of existing IT environments.
DRCG is a proud member of the team supporting the FBI's Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division. Their mission to provide high quality criminal justice information, and investigative services managed by the Data Sharing Services Unit (DSSU). DSSU provides the FBI and partner agencies with investigative resources, access solutions, and data sharing services in support of their CJ missions. In addition to the National Data Exchange (N-DEx) System, DSSU manages operational and strategic oversight of the following FBI programs: Law Enforcement Enterprise Portal (LEEP), Virtual Command Center (VCC), JusticeConnect (JC), and CJIS Watch (CW). The DRCG team provides IT expertise in engineering, technical, and system support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Shall travel to CJAs to support various data integration functions as needed.
- Shall provide SME support during teleconferences and meetings with CJAs to perform data integration.
- Shall produce technical documentation to support integration services as needed.
- Shall develop, maintain, and use automated tools to support all aspects of data integration services.
- Shall maintain and upgrade existing data integration projects.
- Shall create new vendor solutions as needed.
- Shall provide recommendations and experience in using and/or developing various ETL products and other automated data integration tools.
- Shall recommend and implement standardization in the data integration process.
DRCG, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other criteria the consideration of which is made impermissible by applicable law.