Junior Java Developer at Infosys
In the role you will be responsible to interface with key stakeholders; apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- Experience in Java 8, Springboot
Preferred Qualifications :
- At least 1 years of experience in Information Technology.
- At least 1 years of experience in Core Java, Springboot, Distributed computing and caching technologies
- At least 1 years of experience in Oracle/SQL database
- At least 1 years of experience in Unix Shell scripting skills
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Exposure to Oracle Version 10g, 11g, 12c
- Understanding of market and technology trends.
- Ability to work in team environment with diverse/multiple stakeholders.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is seeking a Junior Java Developer
In the role you will be responsible to interface with key stakeholders; apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation. Will also be responsible for delivering high quality code, support testing and other activities related to project implementation, transition and warranty. In this position you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin