Junior Human Resources Officer at Carrat
We need one to Work with President & Senior Leadership team to create budget for Training & Development programs that meet the needs of our team, from the Managerial level down to our store and warehouse employees.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant Human Resources experience; minimum of three years’ experience managing a team
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and a resourceful approach to problem solving
- Team player willing to lead and work collaboratively
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Organizational Structure
- Reports directly to the President
- Presentation of the company: Carrat is a company that develops protection solutions against violence or aggression committed against women.
- Our mission is to protect, through technology, the women using our products.
- Our flagship product is the connected bracelet, which allows you to quickly and discreetly call for help by clicking on it.
- Before applying for the offer, please consult our "My-carrat" site, in order to fully understand our mission and our product.
- Recruiting – Leads the effort to attract and retain a diverse, talented team at CV. Assists CV Managers with creating job descriptions for team members, posting open roles on Linked In, screening resumes and interviewing candidates. Assists Hiring Managers with creating offer letters and works with President/Hiring Manager on compensation structure to align with CV budget. Prepares Independent Contractor agreements with input from Hiring Managers.
- Employee Relations – Serves as CV’s primary internal resource for employees for HR issue resolution and reporting. Manages conflict resolution between employees and works with legal as needed. Assists managers with process around documenting performance issues, including termination.
- HRIS Systems – Works with Employee/Benefits Coordinator and legal to ensure all documentation is up to date including CV Handbook + addendums as well as other employee agreements. Becomes a super user in Paylocity to ensure we are maximizing its potential for internal communications as well as the KPIs available to management.
- Performance Reviews – Manages annual performance review process and timeline/calendar. Ensures team members are adhering to the review process and key milestones.
- Compliance – Ensures compliance with workplace regulations in all the states in which CV operates. Serves as primary resource for employees with questions regarding various leave options (Maternity/FMLA/Unpaid Leave).
- Training & Development – Works with President & Senior Leadership team to create budget for Training & Development programs that meet the needs of our team, from the Managerial level down to our store and warehouse employees. Leverages our Lessonly system to provide ongoing training resources to CV team members.
- Compensation Benchmarking – Has a deep understanding of current market rates by role for our industry and makes recommendations on how CV can be more competitive.
Culture – Plans monthly and quarterly team events which celebrate diversity, history and service.