Junior Graphic Designer at Word On Fire
The Junior Graphic Designer creates graphics for all areas of the ministry’s outreach, but specifically for use on the website, the Word on Fire Institute, and all social media channels.
- Commitment to the mission of Word on Fire
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Results-oriented, independent self-starter, and expert time manager
- Organizational skills and close attention to detail
- Ability to mimic WOF style and ethos through the selection of art and various typefaces to be used in publications
- 1-2 years of similar experience
- Familiarity with the work of Bishop Robert Barron and Word on Fire
- Knowledge of social media trends, styles, and expressions
- Experience with Adobe Indesign
The Junior Graphic Designer works under the leadership of Word on Fire’s Digital Design Manager to create graphics for digital distribution according to pre-established templates. The Junior Graphic Designer creates graphics for all areas of the ministry’s outreach, but specifically for use on the website, the Word on Fire Institute, and all social media channels.
Employment Type: Full-time
Please submit samples of your work with your application.
- Produce graphics associated with the marketing of new products via email, digital ads, and through dedicated landing pages
- Create product mockups for marketing outlets according to pre-established standards
- Creatively formulate thumbnail and social media graphics to promote products and events
- Regularly review the products listed in our ecommerce platform (Shopify) and the WOF Store pages for design consistency
- Create and publish web and social media graphics daily for new resources from all areas of the ministry
- Select art to accompany graphics that is in line with the Word on Fire ethos and established style
- Contribute to the ministry’s print and product design needs including the Evangelization & Culture journal, flyers for marketing and promotion, direct mail pieces, etc.
- Word on Fire Catholic Ministries is a nonprofit global media apostolate that supports the work of Bishop Robert Barron and reaches millions of people to draw them into—or back to—the Catholic faith.
- Word on Fire is founded upon and intent on prioritizing its Catholic religious mission and principles above all else. Word on Fire's religious mission may therefore require that it make employment decisions based on an individual's religion and adherence to the principles of the Catholic Church.
Full-time employees receive numerous benefits including competitive compensation, insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, life & more), generous paid time off and paid holidays, and a 403(b) retirement plan with a discretionary company match.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)