Junior Frontend Developer at Sev1Tech
Sev1Tech is seeking a high-performing Junior Front End Developer to work within a fast-paced, remote Agile DevOps team contributing and collaborating within your scrum team on a daily basis.
- Must be able to pass a DHS Suitability clearance
- Entry level to 2 years related experience
- Agile Software Development experience
- Developing data access layers with Database schemas using JPA
- Experience in containerization developing in a Docker and Docker Compose environment
- Experience writing automated test such as: unit, integration, functional, 508, performance, and end-to-end.
- Experience developing in environments that utilize CI/CD tools for build, test, secure and deploy
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Able to be responsive and available in a remote collaborative environment - being proactive, passionate, and show initiative using MS Teams
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience in Java stack/J2EE, Spring Boot, and JPA
- Experience working with AWS tools and environments
- Experience developing in a microservices architecture
- Automated Test-Driven Development (ATDD) frameworks Selenium, Nightwatch, Cucumber, JUnit/TestNG
- Experience with secure development, coding, scanning using tools such as SonarQube, Fortify, ZAP and Twistlock/Anchore
- Experience with Asynchronous messaging preferably with Kafka. Other tools/protocols such as JMS, SMS, AMQP, RabbitMQ acceptable
- Experience deploying microservices to Kubernetes platforms such as EKS, OpenShift, AKS
- Experience developing Web Services using REST/JSON and/or SOAP/XML
- Writing queries with relational databases
- Experience with database tools such as Flyway, Liquibase, ElasticSearch, Solr/Lucene
- Experience working with Jenkins Continuous integration tools and DevOps automation
- DHS/USCIS experience preferred
- Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and have or are able to attain a Government Agency Suitability Clearance.
Overview/ Job Responsibilities:
Sev1Tech is seeking a high-performing Junior Front End Developer to work within a fast-paced, remote Agile DevOps team contributing and collaborating within your scrum team on a daily basis. In this role, the Frontend Developer will accomplish the following:
- Analyze software requirements and provide solutions
- Perform analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of software solutions
- Provide Full Stack software development support for User Interfaces, REST APIs, Data Access Layers
- Ensure software developed meets the project coding standards so it passes all quality stages within the CI pipeline
- Write automated test such as: unit, integration, functional, performance, and end-to-end
- Develop in environments that utilize CI/CD tools for build, test, secure and deploy
- Develop in a Docker and Docker Compose environment
- Develop data access layers with Database schemas using JPA
About Sev1Tech LLC:
Founded in 2010, Sev1Tech provides IT, engineering, and program management solutions delivery. Sev1Tech focuses on providing program and IT support services to critical missions across Federal and Commercial Clients. Our Mission is to Build better companies. Enable better government. Protect our nation. Build better humans across the country.
Join the Sev1Tech family where you can achieve great accomplishments while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: https://careers-sev1tech.icims.com/jobs/intro?hashed=-625979001 #joinSev1tech
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact: [email protected]
Sev1Tech is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)