Junior Front End Developer at CALL BOX
We are looking for fearless, self-motivated people who are seeking an opportunity to ensure help expand and maintain our existing product offerings, and constantly grow in their abilities.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, IT, or a computer-related field, equivalent work experience, or certificates from a competitive coding program.
- A portfolio that showcases your front-end development skills.
- A natural drive to act with urgency.
- Passion for learning, growth, and excellence.
- Critical thinkers AND dedicated doers - not one or the other
Call Box exists to grow people. We believe that everyone wants to become a better version of themselves, and we work hard to provide a product and a culture that maximizes that growth mindset. We hire smart and ambitious doers and set them loose in an exciting and complex technology business where they will build and deploy Artificial Intelligence solutions in a dynamic business environment. Our solutions attack one of the biggest business problems in existence today: the phone.
Junior Front End Developers are highly-motivated, savvy people who leverage their technical, and design knowledge to help design and maintain a product that is simple to use and approachable. We are looking for fearless, self-motivated people who are seeking an opportunity to ensure help expand and maintain our existing product offerings, and constantly grow in their abilities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work alongside product managers, UI/UX designers, and back-end developers to develop new products from the ground up.
- Develop intuitive, high-performing web applications, websites, and client-facing features
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to develop compelling digital experiences
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Competitive salary package (immediate PTO)
- Full medical and dental insurance plans
- A 401K plan with a company match option
- Fun perks including an allowance toward the purchase of for a monthly gym allowance, wellness allowance, and a monthly reading allowance
- A collaborative and dynamic environment where managers and colleagues are invested in your growth
- Continuing Education opportunities with a company Udemy offering
- Performance feedback and coaching will help you grow and win.
- Remote work opportunities