Junior DevOps Engineer at N9 it solutions
We need one to Design, implement and manage build and release pipelines.
- Azure: 1 year (Preferred)
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Kubernetes: 1 year (Preferred)
- Implement automation tools to help with deploying, troubleshooting and maintaining cluster environments.
- Design, implement and manage build and release pipelines.
- Extend Kubernetes to help simplify researcher's usage and operations.
- Ability to maintain a U.S. DOE Q-level security clearance which requires U.S. citizenship.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Skilled in all aspects of the software project life cycle: feasibility, requirements, design, implementation, integration, test, and deployment.
- Experience with container technologies, such as Docker, Podman and/or Kubernetes.
- Sufficient verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively collaborate in a team environment and present and explain technical information.
- Sufficient interpersonal skills necessary to interact with all levels of personnel and ability to work independently in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule & part-time off
- H1B Filing
- On job technical support
- Skill Enhancement
- Opportunity to work with Fortune 500 Companies
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32.00 - $40.00 per hour
8 hour shift