Junior Developer (.NET/C#) at Revalize
We are seeking a Junior Developer on our Professional Services Team with experience in full-stack Angular JS and .net/C# development to assist with CPQ projects for clients using our software.
- ➝Exprience working in a collaborative team
- ➝Completion of a technical degree or equivalent experience
- ➝Experience with Angular JS, ASP.net
- ➝Experience with NET/C# web development
- ➝ Proficiency with SQL Server and other databases
- ➝ Knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST, etc.)
At Revalize, we build the software and technology that powers sales of manufactured, complex products. Our customers rely on our software to select and sell everything from commercial ovens, to specialized pumps and valves, to grain elevators, and more. We are the global leader in sector-specific software solutions that help manufacturers optimize revenue operations through design applications, engineering simulations, product selection, CPQ, PIM, visualization, and data analytics.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, FL, we serve over 20,000 customers across the globe.
Revalize is a portfolio company of TA Associates and HG.
- We are seeking a Junior Developer on our Professional Services Team with experience in full-stack Angular JS and .net/C# development to assist with CPQ projects for clients using our software.
- This is a hands-on position that is perfect for a person with strong collaborative skills working in a team and the ability to learn new technologies and frameworks quickly.
- Work with the team to develop and deliver enhancements to the core CPQ software as defined by customer requirements
- Get quickly up to speed with a basic understanding of the CPQ software
- Support the existing enhancements by reacting to bug reports from the field
- Create well-organized, clear code and perform quality assurance testing on all code produced
- Documenting and following best practices
- Attend and participate in all regular team meetings
➝Exprience working in a collaborative team
➝Completion of a technical degree or equivalent experience
➝Experience with Angular JS, ASP.net
➝Experience with NET/C# web development
➝ Proficiency with SQL Server and other databases
➝ Knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST, etc.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Qualified applicants will be asked to complete a 30-minute online assessment as a part of your application.