Junior Developer - FME at Woolpert
Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering OR combination of education and related work experience
- Preferred Experience up to 2 years in Dell Boomi, C#, Java
- Experience with automated software testing at various levels including unit tests, integration tests, and system tests
- Experience with at least one RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Ability to self-train and problem solve
- Familiarity with the Agile development process
- Quickly adapt and respond to industry changes as well as internal initiatives
- Experience with GIS and ESRI platforms is a plus
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert is a certified Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. We are seeking a Junior Developer to work out of one of our many Woolpert offices in the United States.
- Assists in the creation of interface design specifications and diagrams for proposed data exchange interfaces
- Implements new software features, troubleshoot, and fix bugs, writes and maintain automated unit and system-level tests
- Works closely with the Lead Developer trying out new features, proposing new features, identifying, and troubleshooting bugs, etc.
- Develops interfaces using specified tools and standards
- Assists in the development of test plans and performs unit testing for all interface projects
- Maintains interface documentation and specifications with the guidance of Lead Developer
- Assists with the deployment of tested interfaces into a production environment
- Provides interface maintenance training to application support teams
- Takes final responsibility for interface issue diagnosis and resolution reported by support teams
- Other duties as assigned
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)