Junior Developer at IMS Integration (IMSI)
The role of the junior developer is critical to IMSI and helps ensure the highest level of customer care.
- Understanding of object oriented programming concepts in Java
- Understanding of relational databases (i.e. MySQL, MS SQL or Oracle)
- Experience writing/running SQL queries in Oracle, MS SQL or MySQL
- Familiarity with an IDE such as Eclipse, Intellij, etc.
- Experience with source control systems like GIT or Subversion
- Knowledgeable in Linux & Windows administrative tasks
- Understanding of the MVC model
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good troubleshooting skills
- DR design/testing
- Experience with reading and understanding technical system documentation
- Experience with web development and browser compatibility
- Knowledge of human computer interaction
- Experience with HTML/CSS
Nice to have:
- Experience with JSP, AJAX, Apache Struts 2, JQuery or Web Services development
- Experience with Apache Tomcat/IIS/Apache 2
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Web UI design
- Experience with Maven
- Associate (Required)
- Java: 2 years (Required)
- Angular or React: 1 year (Preferred)
- professional work: 2 years (Required)
- SQL: 2 years (Required)
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The role of the junior developer is critical to IMSI and helps ensure the highest level of customer care.
- This position will manage and support existing clients with technical issues including triage calls, troubleshoot problems, and level 1 support.
- The position will also create test scripts and execute after code revisions, perform system installation, testing and validation, execute DR design/testing, and create system documentation.
- Additionally, the position will contribute to the development of new applications on the web and mobile platforms.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance