Junior Developer at BRMi
We are seeking a Junior Developer to participate in the successful planning, development, implementation, and support of an internet application that is integral to the successful daily request fulfillment process for various government contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 1 to 5 years of related experience required.
- Knowledge and real-world usage of
- ASP.NET MVC (Expert Level)
- Web API as implemented by Microsoft (Expert Level)
- Language Integrated Query (LINQ) and Microsoft Entity Framework (Expert Level)
- Telerik Kendo MVVM and Telerik KendoUI (Expert Level)
- JQuery (Expert Level)
- Structured Query Language (SQL) (Expert Level)
- Microsoft Visual Studio Professional and SQL Server Management Studio (Expert Level)
- Sourcecontrol software such as Subversion and/or GIT (Mid Level)
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) (Mid Level)
- node.js & npm (Entry Level)
- WCF Services usage and development (Entry Level)
- Code generation using T4 templates (Entry Level)
- Developing automated test cases using Selenium (Entry Level)
Data Management Services, Inc. (DMS), a BRMi Company, is a progressive information and management sciences company dedicated to serving our clients in the biomedical research, public health, and small business sectors. For almost four decades, we’ve worked to create an environment where highly-qualified individuals can collaborate to create the highest quality solutions for our customers. At DMS we don’t view our clients as “vertical market sectors” but rather as individuals with unique requirements, priorities and goals. We leverage frequent, honest communications processes to collaborate with our clients to find solutions tailored to their needs.
We are seeking a Junior Developer to participate in the successful planning, development, implementation, and support of an internet application that is integral to the successful daily request fulfillment process for various government contracts. This chosen candidate will collaborate with other individuals as part of a cross-functional team that will see this project through all phases of the development process from inception to daily usage ‘in the wild’.
- 100% remote options available for the right candidate.
- Click here to learn about BRMi's culture.
- Click here to see BRMi’s Glassdoor reviews
- Collaborate and Communicate effectively, professionally, and affably to build strong working relationships with the development team, project managers, product owners, Q/A team, and systems and database administrators.
- Work Hand-in-Hand with the technical architect on the project as needed to assist in solving various technical hurdles ranging from DevOps to Reporting to Application Architecture.
- Utilize C# and the Microsoft .NET framework to implement great swaths of coordinated functionality in a large, complicated, and fluid Web Application in a meaningful and maintainable way.
- Write secure and efficient server-side Web API functionality.
- Develop, modify, and maintain relational databases on Microsoft SQL Server.
- Shepherd and support the agile SDLC process as well as the project reporting tools adopted by the working team.
- Work with and mentor other Developers as needed to ensure the overall success of the product.
- Preform other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.