Junior Data Scientist at Teleperformance
We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable,
- Individual Contributor with minimum 2 years of experience in Analytics/Data Science
- Graduate/Post-graduate degree from a renowned institute in Engineering/Statistics/Economics/Computer Science/Mathematics (with a strong quantitative background)
- Intermediate level programming ability in Python and possess good presentation skills with the ability to organize and present information to audiences with disparate levels of technical understanding
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of some or most Machine learning techniques like Random Forest, Support Vector Machine, Gradient Boosting Machine, XGBoost etc.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Professional, service oriented, proactive and flexible
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
- Be an Individual Contributor in the Analytics Research and Development team and solve real-world problems using cutting-edge capabilities and emerging technologies.
- Be a part of large delivery teams working on advanced projects when expert assistance is required.
- Deliver advanced Data Science capabilities to businesses in a meaningful manner through successful proof-of-concept solutions, and later on smoothly transition the proof-of-concept into production