Junior Data Scientist at Evolven Software
We are looking for a Junior Data Scientist with experience in Data Science, strong analytical skills, and a passion to take part in R&D.
- Bachelor/master’s degree graduate/student pursuing degrees in data science, statistics, applied math, computer science, engineering or other quantitative fields providing sufficient data science foundations
- Experience with data science modeling
- Experience with writing code (Python preferred, Java is plus), collaboration (Git), developing ML models, and performing predictive analytics testing and evaluation (confusion matrix, confidence intervals, experimental design, etc.).
- A hunger to learn and work on challenging problems
We are looking for a Junior Data Scientist with experience in Data Science, strong analytical skills, and a passion to take part in R&D.You will use Machine Learning to develop insightful and predictive solutions for our core products. You will gain experience working with large amounts of highly structured data, applied ML, and Anomaly Detection. You will be developing data-driven solutions to create algorithms while working closely with the engineering team to deliver ML models in production, as well as embedding the results into the product.
- Work with Product Managers, Engineers, and Customer Success to dive deep into data and user experience
- Construct metrics and ML models to identify growth opportunities
- Handle data annotation and data analysis efforts required to build ML models, help with the development of the annotation guidelines
- Participate in integrating of ML models in the product
- Participate in designing and integrating UX for working with ML results
We want to hear from you! - [email protected]