Junior Data Analyst at MANSCAPED
MANSCAPED® is seeking a talented Junior Data Analyst with a keen eye for detail to collect, interpret, and provide insights on key data points that will help inform critical business decisions.
- 2+ years of direct and hands-on experience providing solutions
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Marketing, Data Science, or a related field)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, detail-oriented, and able to work well within a small, dynamic and data-driven team
- Solid understanding of database technologies, data analytics, and reporting tools
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets required
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Prior experience with any variant of SQL preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytical tools preferred
- Experience with data visualization tools like Looker is preferred
Who We Are - MANSCAPED® is a leading men’s grooming and lifestyle consumer brand on a mission to introduce and elevate a whole new self-care routine for men. What began as the category creator of below-the-waist grooming has quickly evolved into a global omnichannel powerhouse with an international footprint of 40 countries, plus hundreds more via Amazon. As a company, we’re more than just ball jokes (though, rest assured, there’s plenty of those). We proudly uphold seven core values – accountability, authenticity, collaboration, fun, humility, inclusivity, and innovation – which define our brand identity and drive our success. As a people-centric employer brand, we are deeply committed to fostering the growth, happiness, and holistic well-being of each individual on our team.
Who We’re Looking For - MANSCAPED® is seeking a talented Junior Data Analyst with a keen eye for detail to collect, interpret, and provide insights on key data points that will help inform critical business decisions.
Keys to Success - As a member of the Analytics team, success will be measured based on three key actions. 1) Doing your job; setting and meeting appropriate goals that ladder up to the long-term Company vision and the short-term Company targets. You are expected to align on these goals with your manager, and then deliver on them. 2) Doing Your Job, the Right Way; At MANSCAPED® we strive to be ideal team players. That means striving to live up to the Humble, Hard Working & Smart framework. 3) Engaging (in both directions) with Radical Candor in a way that seeks to improve the performance of yourself and the team around you.
- Provide essential support as a Junior Data Analyst, offering valuable insights for data-driven decision-making, primarily concentrating on retention marketing strategies
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data to identify trends and make strategic recommendations for improvement in areas such as product performance, marketing campaigns, customer experience, and customer segmentation
- Support the development of retention forecasts and work with other analysts to refine and improve forecasting models
- Create reports and dashboards to track key performance indicators
- Collaborate with teams across departments to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Other duties as needed
- 20 Vacation Days
- 40 Hours Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Mental Health Days
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Life AD&D + LTD Coverage
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA + FSA
- Employee 401(K) Plan
- Monthly Utility Allowance
- Employee Discounts