Junior Copywriter at Infogynes
The junior copywriter will be a part of the Medicare Marketing team and will work collaboratively to deliver marketing assets.
- Work experience as a Junior Copywriter, Content Writer, or similar role
- Experience working in Medicare/healthcare a plus
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- Basic knowledge of SEO and keyword research tools
- Experience in writing strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct
- Funnel copywriting experience is a plus
- Strong research skills that ensure all copy is correct and accurate
- Position: Copywriter (Healthcare/ Insurance)
- Location: 100% Remote position
- Duration: 12+ months contract- hire position
- Shift timing: Monday- Friday: 1st shift (8 hrs.) EST
Job Description :
The junior copywriter reports to the senior copywriter, working under their direction to develop engaging copy across multiple channels. The junior copywriter will be a part of the Medicare Marketing team and will work collaboratively to deliver marketing assets.
- Work under Senior Copywriter’s direction to create engaging copy for traditional and digital assets.
- Understand and maintain comprehension of regulatory marketing guidelines.
- Understand Medicare product designs, benefit offerings, and Medicare terminology.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to provide new messaging ideas and optimizations.
- Update and edit existing content.
- Conduct basic keyword research and implement SEO practices across digital content.
- Review engagement reports to suggest messaging optimization.
- Submit well-structured drafts to senior copywriters and editors within deadlines.
- Coordinate with the creative team to align copy and design.
- Read briefs carefully to understand expectations.
- Take feedback from supervisors and make necessary corrections.
- Contribute to content ideas.
- Perform research on assigned topics.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $33.00 per hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Content Management Systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Copywriter: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medicare/healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)