Junior Copywriter at Craze
We need one to Work closely with clients to craft messaging that will resonate with their audience and drive conversions.
- This position is for United States applicants only at this time.
- You must be able to provide a robust portfolio of work as part of your application. Applicants who do not submit a portfolio will not be considered.
- 2-4 years of experience with a creative agency or working directly with a brand writing outstanding copy.
- You have experience writing short and long form content from social captions to blog posts, guides, and ebooks.
- You have knowledge of, or have directly written for, B2B audiences and decision-makers.
- Strong research skills and attention to detail.
- You're a stellar editor of your work and others.
- Eager to learn and gain experience in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
At Craze, we grow small businesses by giving them access to the full-service marketing teams they need to execute daily, drive sales, and maximize their budget. Our agency is growing month to month, and so is our team! We’re searching for a dynamic and versatile copywriter who will be the ultimate executor on client projects from inception to completion - an agency MVP if you will.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with Marketing Managers to create impactful on-brand messaging for websites, social platforms, explainer videos, press releases, email, and paid-ads seeing them through from inception to execution.
- Acting as the owner of the written word for all your projects - adapting language and tone based on audience, channel, and industry.
- Working closely with clients to craft messaging that will resonate with their audience and drive conversions.
- Writing social media captions for marketing calendars across multiple platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and potentially TikTok.
- Playing an active role in the production and editing processes.
- Working with the Executive Team on Craze-specific content for the company as we scale our marketing efforts.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Wellness Resources