Junior Copywriter at aii.agency
This role will include projects such as; web copy, blogs, social content, email marketing, ad copy, press releases, whitepapers, and more.
- Bachelor's Degree in English and/or Marketing
- Minimum one-year agency or freelance experience preferred
- Excellent fluency in English, both written & spoken
- Understands the function of copywriting within the entire digital marketing space
- Picks up tacit knowledge across disciplines to reduce limitations within the copywriter role
- Strong conceptual writing as well as digital marketing skills
- Thorough understanding of social platforms and their value
- Please include "Hire me!" on your application cover letter to be considered. Thank you for your interest!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Full-time
aii.agency is a bespoke creative agency specializing in digital marketing solutions such as copywriting, brand development, key messaging, storytelling, social presence, and more. As our agency continues to expand, we’re looking for enthusiastic freelance copywriters to join our team.
This role will include projects such as; web copy, blogs, social content, email marketing, ad copy, press releases, whitepapers, and more. All work performed must adhere to the client's overarching marketing strategy and primary objectives, while still providing highly engaging, unique, and creative content.
The Jr. CW reports to a primary Account Director and can also be expected to work across teams to conceptualize and craft captivating work. Agency writers work directly with clients, making this a great P/T position for a creative self-starter.
Our company supports a flexible schedule and freedom to choose your projects and clients. We also encourage professional development and growth opportunities. Our rapidly expanding agency ensures that our writers have projects to work on every day - or whenever desired. We require a minimum of 10 hours per work, with room to expand up to 40+ hours. Familiarity with a freelance structure and direct client relationships is a huge plus! Earning potential is unlimited and exists under an Independent Contractor model.
The starting hourly rate for this position is based on experience and writing quality. Please submit at least three writing samples to be considered or a link to your portfolio.
An adept writer and creative that will contribute innovative ways of thinking. You’re excited about the future of digital media, a strong communicator, and a highly motivated individual. You are a creative problem solver with a positive, team-oriented attitude. With a strong desire to work remotely and create your own schedule, you excel at meeting deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
Pay: $31.00 - $64.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Copywriting: 1 year (Preferred)