Junior Cloud Engineer at BSO
We are seeking highly motivated individuals to fill the role of Junior Cloud Engineer at BSO. In this position, you will be helping shape the future of BSO cloud services
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
- 2 years of similar experience
- Basic understanding of commodity hardware
- Basic knowledge of networking at the system level
- Some experience with Linux systems
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Some knowledge of CI/CD processes, and tools such as git, ansible
- Good knowledge of written/spoken English required
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals to fill the role of Junior Cloud Engineer at BSO. In this position, you will be helping shape the future of BSO cloud services. Your daily activities would be aimed towards building, growing and maintaining different layers making our Cloud, being that compute, networking, or storage. This year, we are strongly focused at scaling our S3 like object storage service, you will learn how a multi-Peta Byte mass storage service is deployed and operated.
- Work as part of a team to design, implement, and maintain our cloud services.
- Continuously improve, optimize and grow the cloud infrastructure hosting our services.
- Help setting up new cloud products that add storage, compute, and quality-of-life features for our customers.
- Participate in on-call rotation for incident response.
If you want to meet this challenge, join us!
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)