Junior Administrator at Leidos
Leidos seeks a Junior Administrator on the Department of Commerce Enterprise Security Operations Center Contract.
- Experience with Endpoint Security
- Experience with SIEM content creation (Dashboards, alerts)
- Ability to troubleshoot moderate to complex problems
- Basic appreciation of networking and networking concepts
- Comprehension of configuration management concepts and principals
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical personnel
- Passion for working with large volumes of data in fast-paced environments.
- The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Experience with EDR tools
- Experience with working in SIEMs (Highly Preferred)
- Experience with creating Alerts and Dashboards
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum B.S. degree with 4+ years of prior relevant experience
- Splunk Administrator Certification
- SentinelOne and or Crowdstrike Certification.
Leidos seeks a Junior Administrator on the Department of Commerce Enterprise Security Operations Center Contract. The candidate will be customer-facing and perform a variety of assignments associated with data management, content development, and system integrations. The position will be part of a growing IT team working on multiple information systems in a high demand setting.
- Deploy new or updated EDR software packages to endpoints upon expiration.
- Assist EDR customers with configuring monitoring, alerting, and dashboards
- Assist with remediation of endpoint non-compliance at both the server and workstation level
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of EDR, SIEM, LogStream products, and use cases.
- Identify and address technical issues by finding the root cause, formulating solutions or workarounds, and guiding customers efficiently, accurately, and professionally
- Address inbound support questions for enterprise customers
- Assist with SIEM integrations and content develop
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels across the Enterprise
- Must be a U.S Citizen
- Possess an interim or active Secret clearance
Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)