Jr. Solutions Success Architect at KORNFERRY
The Jr. Solutions Success Architect, Seller Support Team (SST) works directly with sales to support the Korn Ferry sales pursuit process.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
The position requires acute attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple work streams within compressed timeframes, mature project management disciplines and strong oral and written business communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Keeping on Point
- Can quickly separate the mission-critical from the nice-to-dos and the trivial; quickly senses what's the next most useful thing to work on; focuses on the critical few tasks that really add value and puts aside or delays the rest.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
- Job description
The Jr. Solutions Success Architect, Seller Support Team (SST) works directly with sales to support the Korn Ferry sales pursuit process. The SST organizes and oversees questions from sales to guide Sellers through the KF sales cycle. The scope and breadth of the services offered by the SST will vary by engagement as determined by the requirements and needs of the sales pursuit.
Answers Seller Questions to Support Sales Pursuits
Assist Sellers to project manage leads, PSA engagement setup, deal request forms, post-sale facilitation issues, pricing, commissions, invoicing, proposals and approvals while maintaining strong relationships with sales, finance, legal, product, delivery, and client success resources.
- Keeps sales team and internal resources informed regarding needs, progress, and timeframes
- Encourages idea generation and creativity for each pursuit
- Understands team’s concerns and priorities, makes decisions to ensure optimal results
- Seeks creative ways to anticipate and resolve project constraints
- Demonstrates competence by bringing relevant knowledge and skills to project management
- Honors commitments
- Escalates to management as appropriate
- Project Management
- Coordinates resources and materials necessary to develop and deliver quality sales related documents including proposals, cover letters, presentation, and other sales related documents
- Communicates resource constraints and complexity to the virtual team to meet deadlines
- Coaches virtual team members in the completion of their assigned activities
- Regularly communicates status of pursuits to all interested parties
- Maintains accurate records of pursuits for purposes of reporting to the team and upper management
Understands sourcing of content and draws upon the Korn Ferry network of experts for broader topics. The SST leverages the Korn Ferry infrastructure and ecosystem to ensure the accuracy and completeness of work.
- Understands the Korn Ferry infrastructure available to support the full range of sales pursuit activities
- Develops relationships with appropriate employees, and as appropriate customers
- Actively supports knowledge repositories through contributions of completed documents
- Assesses quality of content and makes recommendations for remedy of sub-standard material
- Trusted Asset
- Is considered to be a trusted asset to the sales and virtual teams.
- Has a command of sales strategy and participates in conversations regarding sales pursuit
- Actively participates in regional leadership team meetings regarding sales pursuits
- Fosters relationships with sales leadership, sellers and other key resources as appropriate
- Drives innovation and best practices that are translatable for other SSTs
- Understands the overall sales goals of the practice area and keeps abreast of changes
Is well organized, resourceful, and planful; effective and efficient at marshalling multiple resources to get things done; lays out tasks in sufficient detail to mark the trail; is able to get things done with less and in less time; can work on multiple tasks at once without losing track; foresees and plans around obstacles.
Writes and presents effectively; adjusts to fit the audience and the message; strongly gets a message across.
Managing Diverse Relationships
Relates well to a wide variety of diverse styles, types, and classes; open to differences; effective up, down, sideways, inside, and outside; builds diverse networks; quick to find common ground; treats differences fairly and equitably; treats everyone as a preferred customer.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.