Jr. Software Engineer at LeadMethod
Revalize is looking for an intermediate to advanced full stack developer with 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Spring and Web Development libraries, including React
- Experience with a SQL RDBMS and a strong grasp of SQL
- Front end HTML/CSS/JS experience
- Familiarity working in cloud based environment
- Linux and strong command line familiarity
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with continuous integration and automation a plus
- Agile development practices
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. If qualified, to complete your application you will be required to complete a behavioral and aptitude test to be sent out via email.
At Revalize, we build the software and technology that powers sales of manufactured, complex products. Our customers rely on our software to select and sell everything from commercial ovens, to specialized pumps and valves, to grain elevators, and more. We are the global leader in sector-specific software solutions that help manufacturers optimize revenue operations through design applications, engineering simulations, product selection, CPQ, PIM, visualization, and data analytics.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, FL, we serve over 20,000 customers across the globe.
Revalize is a portfolio company of TA Associates.
Revalize is looking for an intermediate to advanced full stack developer with 3+ years of experience in a similar role. The responsibilities of the position include maintaining and adding features to existing applications as part of a team operating within an agile methodology. Our applications leverage a wide array of technologies and libraries and the ideal candidate will be comfortable moving among them. The candidate will need to be able to work independently and come up to speed quickly within the codebase.
Client side includes React, Bootstrap, and Webpack. Server technologies used include Java/Spring, Spring Boot, GraphQL and Microsoft SQL Server. Familiarity with Node.js, Ansible, and Azure or AWS a plus but not a requirement.
- Create technical designs for new features
- Produce and review estimates for work, ensuring estimates are realistic and achievable.
- Adherence to design standards, design patterns and best practices. DRY
- Participate in maintaining, tuning, and repairing applications to ensure they perform to technical and functional specifications.
- Write and maintain clean, well-commented code
- Work with the QA team in preparing test cases, plans and procedures.
- Create and document tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
- Write and review supporting documents for features developed