Jr. Software Developer at eTRANSERVICES
As a member of our team, you will be instrumental in the delivery of (1) Systems Engineering Services; (2) Information Technology Services; (3) Cybersecurity Services; (4) Cloud Services; (5) Business Services and (6) Products. As a high-growth company, expectations are high, as are the rewards for hard work and results.
- · Experience or familiarity with software development using packaged development tools, Business Process Management (BPM), workflow, or similar tool to build applications rapidly that include form, workflow, dashboard, and report tools.
- · Experience with defining requirements, designing architecture layouts, building solutions, executing end to end testing, and completing deployment & documentation activities.
- · Build and configure solutions using platform and related tools.
- · Troubleshoot issues with existing implementations and related integrations.
- · Contribute to business development and marketing efforts by providing content for technical proposals, project estimates, and product demonstrations.
- · Participate in continuous process improvements as well as service delivery processes
- · Apply a combination of implementation methodologies to gather and prioritize business requirements necessary to build resilient Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions in a predictable manner, within Waterfall and Agile/Scrum environments.
- · Translate requirements and desires into functional specifications, workflow process, and data deliverables by working closely with subject matter experts.
- · Configure baseline through advance solutions to meet stakeholder requirements expeditiously with the allotted time and budget mandated by the Project Manager based on contractual requirements.
- · Contribute to task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development and maintenance activities.
- · Support Data migration activities through preparing scripts, developing plans, extracting and loading data, and validating data.
- Preferred Experience:
- · Experience with SmartSimple, ServiceNow, or Salesforce designing, building, and deployment
- · Experience with programming and software development
- · Some experience or familiarity with integration programming, Application Programing Interface (API) development including Representational State Transfer (REST), Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), and other APIs, or data migration experience
- · Contribute to client meetings by providing capability insight as well as implementation best practices and tools.
- · Experience or familiarity with MySQL or other database products as well as operating systems knowledge including command level functions, scripting, and file management is desired
- · Experience with graphical tools to document solution lifecycle artifacts such as Lucidchart, Visio, and SmartDraw
- · Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related fields of study
- · Experience with presentations and training
eTRANSERVICES offers exciting employment opportunities for individuals looking for a dynamic, fast-paced, growth-oriented work environment with a developmental career path. You will find a place where other people share your drive, motivation, and passion to make a real impact on the future of the company. As a member of our team, you will be instrumental in the delivery of (1) Systems Engineering Services; (2) Information Technology Services; (3) Cybersecurity Services; (4) Cloud Services; (5) Business Services and (6) Products. As a high-growth company, expectations are high, as are the rewards for hard work and results. We are committed to our employees, our clients, the quality of our services and products, along with the continued dedication to our growth strategy.
Benefits: Health Insurance. Paid time off. Paid Community Service time. Paid Federal Holidays. Education & Tuition Reimbursement. 401(k) Matching. Training and Education. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance, and coverage for a diverse employee population. https://www.etranservices.com/Contact/
Position: Solution Designer Requisition: 202205216
Clearance Required: Public Trust preferred, but not required. Candidate must be clearable.
Education: Some college preferred.
eTRANSERVICES is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Please notify Human Resources if you need an accommodation to participate in the application or interview process.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- API: 1 year (Preferred)
- SOAP: 1 year (Preferred)