Jr Software Developer at Airista Flow Inc.
We are looking for several Junior Software Developers who are proficient in and can seamlessly between front and backend coding.
Junior Development Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of AngularJS, React, and Node.js.
- Experience working with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx and J2EE.
- Experience in API design and development.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving.
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team, or unsupervised as required.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Strong experience with full stack development, including understanding UI frameworks and back end architecture interactions.
- At least three (3) years of experience with software development
- Strong experience developing RESTful web services using Node.JS.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience with issue resolution skills within open source products.
- Experienced with Golang would be as asset **
Junior Software DeveloperWe are looking for several Junior Software Developers who are proficient in and can seamlessly between front and backend coding. As a Junior Developer you will need to be adaptable to changing projects and know how to effectively create and optimize software foundation using back-end applications and database structures. We are looking for an organized, communicative, and detail-oriented individual to compatibility across various platforms including mobile development.
Junior Developer Responsibilities:
- Coding for various platforms to ensure cross channel functionality
- Produce well tested application.
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Troubleshooting issues and problem solving, as necessary.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Work in a fast-paced, agile environment consisting of a cross-functional team designing and implementing systems from the web-based user interface front-end through the back end.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance