Jr. Marketing Graphics/Design/Website at Tax Goddess Business Services
Someone who is detail-oriented, flexible, and motivated. Someone who has a strong work ethic, confident, comforting in their communication with others, and can work with little to no supervision.
- Candidate should have at least 2 years of graphic design experience, expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, and other similar platforms.
- The designer must be available on relatively short notice and willing to work during the Arizona time zone if needed. The on-call nature of the position depends on active and efficient communication.
- Hard worker, good work ethic, honest, organized, punctual with deadlines.
- Security clearances to work in the USA / previous USA background checks completed that you can share.
- Familiarity with Slack, Insightly, Google Suite, Zapier, Infusionsoft, Jotform, SQL, Zapier, IFTTT
What you will get in this position:
- To work with a global organization that focuses on tax minimization for USA company leaders
- A fun, exciting, and engaging work environment
- Job Stability. Our firm doesn’t run out of work. It means you will enjoy steady pay and a dependable workforce.
- Paid Training. Training isn’t just necessary to our company, it is vital. We make sure that employees develop the skill-set that allows them to undertake a greater variety of work .
- Spiff and bonuses. We provide a reward for every new idea you bring into the company to help streamline our processes.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program. We provide a $200 incentive for every qualified candidate and stay with us for more than 90 days.
- Equal Employment Opportunity. No company politics.
- Employees are genuinely appreciated. Our company has a culture of appreciation. We don’t take for granted our people’s fantastic work.
- Collaborative environment. We make sure that no one is left behind, and we actively support everyone’s career progress.
- Permanent Work from home.
POSITION: Full-time – Jr. Marketing Graphics/Design/Website
( Minimum of 40 hours/week )
Someone who is detail-oriented, flexible, and motivated. Someone who has a strong work ethic, confident, comforting in their communication with others, and can work with little to no supervision. Someone who is deeply invested in their work. To succeed here at Tax Goddess, you must be curious and eager to learn.
- Someone who can help the firm with our Newsletter/Infusion soft. You must know how to utilize this platform.
- Create a mailer design (using the content & images available) and set it up (to be ready to deploy), including all essential analytics tools and plugins.
- Must have digital design experience. You must understand digital best practices.
- Communicate with the CEO about the layout for social media posting, website design, email campaigns, and other marketing campaigns as needed.
- Minimum of 10mbps or higher
- Minimum of i5 processor laptop or desktop
- Minimum of 16gb Ram
- Minimum of 512 gb HDD or SSD
- Headset with noise cancelation
- Home-office setup with a quiet location
Departamental Working Hours:
In our firm, the minimum requirement and non-negotiable is 40 hours a week, which may include possible weekend shifts, mandatory meetings, training, and events with staff and clients. During tax season, high fluctuation of hours (50 – 60 hours) is expected and you may be called upon to assist other teams when needed.
Must be willing to follow our hiring process:
- Send your proposal along with your updated resume.
- Answer the Critical thinking and Technical assessment through videoask
- Behavioral and technical interview with HR
- Meeting with department-head as final interview
- Hiring decision and job offer with Hr department head
- Satisfactory Background and credit check
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Ensure you put “super-badass-enthusiastic Job Role” in your title/cover letter/email submission or your submission will be ignored.
About the company:
Solid, growing, and lively/fun Scottsdale CPA firm. We have been in the business for over 18 years, and we are ranked Top 1% Tax Strategists in the USA. We are a progressive, computer-savvy CPA Firm, so you must have computer skills. Knowledge of working in the “cloud” is a plus as our firm is 100% digital.