Jr. Java Developer at Computer Enterprises, Inc. (CEI)
We need one who has the ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design principles, and implementation patterns that lead to high-quality maintainable solutions.
- May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 0 to 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design principles, and implementation patterns that lead to high-quality maintainable solutions.
- Services – moderate-level implementation skills in building highly scalable services (SOAP and REST)
- Spring – moderate-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring JMS, Spring Security, Spring Data and Spring Integration.
- Skilled at building modern REST Web services
- Experience with additional scripting languages such as Python and Ruby a plus
- Experience consuming API/web-based services * Experience with HTTP and TCP/IP
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude required. Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers. Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
- Oversees testing and develops fixes.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
- Monitor and maintain operational readiness of Middleware Applications including applications hosted in AWS cloud.
- Identify opportunities for system enhancements that will deliver enhanced functionality and/or simplify system administration. Facilitate and develop plans for application changes (including defects fixes, enhancements and/or configuration changes).
- Configure and test changes to system including reports, security access, and workflow. Perform/Coordinate configuration changes to the production environment.
- Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance