Jr. Java Developer at Asraa Tech LLC
Asraa Tech LLC is looking for a Java Developers as an integral part of the team supports the US Dept. of Education’s Office of Federal Student Aid.
- Knowledge of REST API, JSON.
- Experience using API test cases in SOAP UI, PostMan, or ReadyAPI.
- Experience with common web development frameworks (Angular, Docker, React, Spring, Node.js, jQuery, Microservice Design, etc.)
- Experience with GitLab DevOps/CI/CD platform
- Experience with an IDE such as eclipse.
- 2+ of related experience in software development
- Experience with JAVA and developing/maintaining backend APIs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- U.S. Citizen with existing or the ability to pass a Public Trust background investigation
Asraa Tech LLC is looking for a Java Developers as an integral part of the team supports the US Dept. of Education’s Office of Federal Student Aid. You will be directly working on building a new microservices-based solution to assist millions of students pursue the dream of higher education. This is an exciting opportunity creating a new cloud-based application while being a part of a DevSecOps integration. Your ability to develop in JAVA and create REST API’s are just the skills we need to deliver this solution to our customer. Communication is important within our organization; we use the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) to empower our development team.
This is a W2 or 1099 only position - No third-party candidates. NO C2C
Your day-to-day impact:
Working as a member of a scrum team to develop, integrate, and deploy high quality reusable, testable, and efficient code including Microservices with Java, Spring Boot, and REST API’s
Developing microservices that include RESTful services using Spring Framework (IoC, MVC, Transactions, Security, and Batch)
Writing Unit Test frameworks (JUnit, Mocking frameworks), code coverage, and code review and integrating work with GitLab
Working within a SAFe environment that includes consistent leadership support, continued learning education, refining user stories, providing internal and customer demonstrations of developed code
Contributing within the Daily scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospectives, Sprint and System Demos, PI Planning, and Inspect & Adapt events.
- REST: 3 years (Preferred)
- Java: 3 years (Preferred)